A2–B10:31
I look at my messy desk.
我看着乱糟糟的书桌。
Piles of paper and old cups.
一堆纸和旧杯子。
I start to put things away.
我开始把东西放好。
Each item goes to its home.
每件东西回到它的位置。
My hand moves, and my head follows.
我的手在动,我的脑子也跟着。
Thoughts I pushed away come back.
我推开过的想法又回来了。
I sort them like I sort my books.
我像整理书一样整理它们。
Some thoughts can stay on the shelf.
有些想法可以留在架子上。
Others go into the trash bin.
其他的丢进垃圾桶。
When the desk is clean, I sit down.
书桌干净了,我坐下来。
Inside me, there is also space now.
我心里现在也有空间了。
I can breathe deeper than before.
我可以比以前呼吸更深。
雨萌
Clearing the desk and the mind
by @yumenghere