A20:26
My manager wanted to ship the update today.
我的经理想今天发布更新。
I looked at the test results and felt worried.
我看了测试结果,感到担心。
I took a breath and said, 'I am not comfortable shipping yet.'
我深吸一口气说:‘我现在还不放心发布。’
I explained the risk to the user.
我解释了用户会面临的风险。
A bug could delete their saved work.
一个bug可能会删除他们保存的工作。
I asked, 'Could we hold one more day?'
我问:‘我们能再多等一天吗?’
He listened and agreed.
他听了之后同意了。
We found and fixed the bug the next morning.
第二天早上我们找到并修复了那个bug。
Shipping late felt much better.
推迟发布的感觉好多了。
I learned to speak up for quality.
我学会了为质量发声。
欣怡
When I said no to shipping early
by @xinyi_52