A2–B10:37
I had to present my plan to the leadership team.
我需要向领导团队展示我的计划。
They asked hard questions about the costs.
他们问了关于成本的难题。
One director asked, 'Why not a cheaper option?'
一位总监问:“为什么不用更便宜的选择?”
I said, 'Great question — here is how we thought about it.'
我说:“好问题——我们是这么想的。”
I explained the long-term benefits.
我解释了长期的好处。
They seemed to like my answer.
他们看起来喜欢我的回答。
Another person asked about the timeline.
另一个人问到了时间表。
I said, 'Let me come back to you on that.'
我说:“我稍后回复您。”
I noted it down and promised to follow up.
我记下来并承诺跟进。
The short version is: I stayed calm.
简单来说:我保持了冷静。
I did not get defensive.
我没有变得防备。
I just answered each question honestly.
我只是诚实回答每个问题。
Presenting My Plan to the Boss
by @tianyu89