A20:31
I was nervous before the meeting.
会议前我很紧张。
I had to present a new proposal.
我得展示一个新提案。
The price was high.
价格很高。
But I knew the value was there.
但我知道价值在那里。
The way I would frame it is simple.
我会这样简单地说。
I said: 'What you get for that is...'
我说:'你得到的是……'
Then I listed the benefits.
然后我列出了好处。
Most teams find it pays for itself when...
大多数团队发现它自己就回本了,当……
I gave a real example.
我举了一个真实的例子。
The client started to nod.
客户开始点头。
I felt the energy change.
我感觉气氛变了。
They saw the value, not the price.
他们看到了价值,而不是价格。
雨萌
Framing Price Around Value
by @yumenghere