A2–B10:31
We were stuck on the deadline.
我们在截止日期上卡住了。
My team needed more time.
我的团队需要更多时间。
The client wanted it sooner.
客户希望早点完成。
I said: 'If I can deliver Friday, could you accept a partial version?'
我说:‘如果我能周五交付,你能接受一个部分版本吗?’
She thought for a moment.
她想了一会儿。
Then she said the core parts must be ready.
然后她说核心部分必须完成。
I agreed to that.
我同意了。
I wanted this to work for both of us.
我希望这对我们双方都有利。
So I asked: 'Where is there room to move?'
所以我问:‘哪里还有调整的空间?’
We found extra days for testing.
我们找到了额外的测试天数。
She got her early delivery.
她得到了她的早期交付。
We both walked away with a small win.
我们双方都得到了一点小胜利。
美玲
Finding a Small Win for Both Sides
by @meiling_46