Spikdi
A2–B10:38
A2–B10:38
This morning at standup, I said I hit a blocker.
今天早上的站会上,我说我遇到了一个阻碍。
The ticket I picked up was harder than I thought.
我认领的那个任务比我想象的难。
I told my team: this bug is a blocker for me.
我告诉团队:这个bug对我来说是个阻碍。
My lead asked if I needed help with the estimate.
组长问我是否需要重新估算时间。
I said no, I just needed a quick code review.
我说不用,只需要快速代码审查。
We put the fix in the next sprint backlog.
我们把修复放到下一个冲刺的待办列表里。
Now the blocker is gone, and I can move on.
现在阻碍没了,我可以继续了。
I always check the backlog for new tickets.
我经常查看待办列表,找新任务。
It helps me plan my work for the sprint.
这帮我规划冲刺里的工作。
Good estimates keep the team on track.
好的时间估算让团队保持进度。
How I handle sprint blockers and tickets
by @junjie_talks