Spikdi
A2–B10:31
A2–B10:31
A client said our price was too high.
一个客户说我们的价格太高了。
I took a breath and stayed calm.
我深吸一口气,保持冷静。
I said, 'I completely understand your concern.'
我说:‘我完全理解您的顾虑。’
Then I asked, 'Can I ask what you are comparing it to?'
然后我问:‘能问一下您是在和什么对比吗?’
She said she looked at a cheaper option.
她说她看了一个更便宜的选项。
I listened and didn't argue.
我听着,没有争辩。
I said, 'Let me show you where the value is.'
我说:‘我来给您看看价值在哪里。’
I explained our extra support and quality.
我解释了我们的额外支持和质量。
She started to nod slowly.
她开始慢慢点头。
In the end, she agreed to move forward.
最后,她同意继续推进。
I was glad I didn't react too fast.
我很高兴我没有反应太快。
Staying diplomatic really helped here.
保持外交手腕在这里真的很有帮助。
Handling the 'Too Expensive' Objection Calmly
by @minghui_here