Spikdi
A20:31
A20:31
I had to tell a customer about a policy change.
我不得不告诉客户一个政策变化。
She was not going to like it.
她肯定不会喜欢这个变化。
I started with, "I wish I had better news."
我一开始就说:“我希望我有更好的消息。”
Then I explained the new rule clearly.
然后我清楚地解释了新规定。
She felt frustrated, and I understood.
她感到沮丧,我理解。
I said, "I know that is frustrating."
我说:“我知道这很令人沮丧。”
Then I offered, "Here is what I can do instead."
然后我提议:“这是我可以做的替代方案。”
I gave her two options.
我给了她两个选择。
She chose one and calmed down.
她选了一个,然后平静了下来。
I learned that empathy helps a lot.
我明白了,同理心很有帮助。
It is okay to give bad news gently.
温和地传达坏消息是可以的。
I felt confident after the talk.
谈话后我感到自信。
Explaining a Policy the Customer Will Not Like
by @yuhangsays